Thursday, October 31, 2013

Why SPLURGE when you can SAVE: My lipstick secret


Who doesn't love a good bargain?! I know I do, and I am going to share with you one of my "go-to" lipstick secrets! Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy.





 I get compliments all the time and for only about 5 bucks...how could you go wrong? I have done my research and it's come to my attention that this is a so-called, "dupe" for several MAC lipsticks! High Tea, Viva Glam V and Viva Glam VI just to name a few. Now, this is all just hearsay, but it definitely seems like a shade MAC would carry.


 It is one of the most beautiful light pink shades I have ever come across. It's the perfect pinky nude shade...light, but not washed out. There is also a very light gold tint to it. The gold isn't shimmery nor frosty. Just a hint, which shows well in photos and sunlight. It adds a beautiful sheen to the lips, which is rare in "long wear" lipsticks. They tend to become dry and crepey but I haven't had that problem yet. It is one of the most unique and natural shades that I have ever seen!

I just had to share this gem with you all! Enjoy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment