Thursday, February 28, 2013

Airbrushed Bride: Amy

Wedding season is officially upon us! Here is recent bride of mine...(The photo doesn't do justice, it was on my old iphone)


Amy went with airbrush...This is something I pretty much do on EVERY single one of my brides. It is flawless coverage, yet doesn't feel like ANYTHING on your skin! There is a reason why you hire a photographer for your big day...right? WELL, get your makeup airbrushed to make those special and timeless photos, phenomenal!! Who wouldn't want glowing, flawless skin? I also can cover scars, tan lines, sun burns, and more! We also went with a more dramatic eye with custom individual lashes. Again, who would't want big, beautiful and gleaming eyes on their wedding day? :) I enjoyed Amy's fun and laidback personality. We enjoyed a lot of laughs and I am honored to be a part of her special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment